INRIGO employs its own structured approach in order to conduct research that is consistent with the relevant legal aspects and compliance requirements.
Some of the many aspects of this approach include the following:
- Research that makes use of publicly available information about the company (company structure, shareholders, key management, history, etc.) or the person (company participation, personal relationships, etc.) as well as research in publications.
- Comprehensive research (OSINT, press databases) that examines the background of the company and the people involved ("red flags") –particularly with regard to negative (international) reporting, references to participation in (criminal) networks, political offices, legal proceedings, bankruptcies, etc.
- Intensive research on the business behaviour, reputation, and integrity of the company or person.
- Comprehensive online research that investigates the companies and persons involved, for example, references to networks, political offices, legal proceedings, bankruptcies, etc.
- Assessments for compliance with the relevant legal provisions.
- Queries in fee-based databases, such as sanctions lists and credit reference agencies (including credit ratings).
- Certification of data through the linking of different sources and through research in our network (interviews).
- In the event that it is needed, research is conducted on-site.
All relevant and documentable findings are integrated into the analysis. Only the facts count. The entire body of information will be analysed and summarised in a professional and clear report with visual representations.